Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation (UPPC), is a State Corporation established by the Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation Act (Cap.330 of the Laws of the Republic of Uganda). It was a Government Printing department established in 1902 as a Government Printer. UPPC is an autonomous government corporation that handles both governmental and private sector printing and publishing.
At UPPC, we offer to our clients high quality books printing and binding services at very competitive rates. Experienced man power, specialized machinery and support of our international clients help us to touch new horizons with our book printing services. Our printing capabilities include high quality offset one-to-four color text books printing services. We have complete in-house bindery for all kinds of books.
UPPC has over the 100 years successfully carried out quality work for a wide spectrum of customers including Governments and the private sector. Some of the salient works include:
Government of Uganda:
1. All legislations and legal instruments.
2. Government Policy statements, White Parliamentary papers, Cabinet papers
and Parliamentary Hansards.
3. Sensitive security documents, like ballot papers for the Electoral Commission
of Uganda, Examination Papers for Uganda National Examination Board,
Government log books, driving permits, death and birth certificates and
4. Text Books, Books, Manuals, training materials and Teachers’ guides.
East African Community:
1. Legislations and legal instruments,
2. Government Policy statements, White Parliamentary papers and
Parliamentary Hansards, Sensitive security documents, like Examination
Papers for Schools.
3. Text Books, Books, Manuals, training materials and Teachers’ guides.
4. East African External Tariff, etc
Works for individual authors
Books on Politics, Nature, History, Culture, etc.
To remain the market leaders in security printing and publishing in Uganda
To provide quality, timely, secure and economic printing and publishing services
to all government departments and the private sector in a free liberalized environment
Save money, time and other resources. Print your publications with Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation.